The base is reduced human body model having properties of the actual human body.
What does HBM stand for?
HBM stands for Human Body Model
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HBM
We have 85 other meanings of HBM in our Acronym Attic
- Helicoidal Bianisotropic Media
- Her/His Britannic Majesty
- High Bandwidth Memory
- High Bone Mass
- High Brightness Monitor (Marell)
- Hitman: Blood Money (game)
- Homing Ballistic Missile
- Horizontal Boring Machine (manufacturing)
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (German company)
- Hudson Bay Mining (Canada)
- Human Brain Mapping
- Humming Bird Medal
- Hybrid Bilayer Membrane
- Healthcare Billing and Management Association (est. 1993)
- Hierarchical Block Matching Algorithm
- Herman Brood Memorial Band
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center (Waco, TX)
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission (aka English Heritage; UK)
- Home Based Mothers Card
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission for England
Samples in periodicals archive:
20-2007 standard covers the requirements necessary to plan, implement and maintain an ESD (electrostatic discharge) control program to protect electrical or electronic parts, assemblies and equipment susceptible to ESD damage from Human Body Model (HBM) discharges greater than or equal to Class 0.
They numerically model a variety of three-dimensional anatomically shaped human body models under different exposure conditions using improved boundary element methods.
GENERATING HUMAN BODY MODEL POSTURES AND PRELEVATION OF DATA The human body model was generated using the AnyBody Modeling System[TM] software.
Pioneered by Dutch researchers, the Human Body Model, developed by Motek Medical in Amsterdam, the Netherlands uses a virtual double to show which muscles a person is using by highlighting them in green, reports New Scientist.
2007) for a detailed description of the human body model and the method of mapping the surfaces of the human body model and Sakoi's model (Sakoi et al.
However, as the human body model has longer upper limbs compared with the experimental thermal manikin, more heat was released from the hands and forearms by convection as they are located closer to the PAC's supply opening for the cooled air in the simulation.