What does hBCFIX stand for?
hBCFIX stands for Human Blood Coagulation Factor IX Protein
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce and Computer Science (Laurentian University; Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Hexabromocyclododecane (brominated flame retardant; also seen as HBCDD)
- Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Dressing
- Health Benefits Conference and Expo
- Healthcare Blogger Code of Ethics
- Human Brain Capillary Endothelial
- HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
- Half-Bridge Commutating Forward
- Heal Breast Cancer Foundation (Venice, CA)
- Home Builders Charitable Foundation (est. 1997; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics
- Heard Before Classical Hits (CD series)
- Hudelson Baptist Children’s Home
- Hunting Beagle Champion (UKC)
- Home Banking Computer Interface (European standard for online banking)
- Home Based Crisis Intervention (adolescent psychiatric services; Office of Mental Health; New York)
- Horizon Business Concepts, Inc.
- Handball Club Lucq de Béarn (French handball club; Lucq-de-Bearn, France)
- Harvard Broadband Communications Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Honey Brook Community Library (Honey Brook, PA)