Researchers at Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, the Human BioMolecular Research Institute, and ChemRegen, Inc.
What does HBRI stand for?
HBRI stands for Human BioMolecular Research Institute (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBRI
We have 1 other meaning of HBRI in our Acronym Attic
- Herefordshire Biological Records Centre (est. 2003; UK)
- Housing and Building Research Center (of Egypt)
- Home Business Resource Directory
- Honeybee Research and Development Council
- Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab (University of Florida)
- Hubbard Brook Research Foundation (ecosystem research; Hanover, NH)
- Human TFIIB (Transcription Factor IIB)-Related Factor (microbiology)
- Highland Biological Recording Group (UK)
- Honeybee Research Institute (Pakistan)
- Housing Building Research Institute (Bangladesh)
- Home Business Residual Income Opportunities
- Hawaii Business Research Library (Kihei, HI)
- High Banks Racing League (racing)
- Horseshoe Bend Regional Library (Dadeville, AL)
- Hotel Beau Rivage Mekong (Vientiane, Laos)
- Hot Biblical Research News (blog)
- Harvard Business Review Online
- Harvard Bipolar Research Program (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Harvard Business Review Polska
- Health and Behavior Research Project (Iowa State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To find a synthetic molecule that might one day lead to a drug therapy to regenerate the heart, they joined forces with a team of medicinal chemists at the Human BioMolecular Research Institute led by John Cashman, Ph.