The book continues to adopt a broad approach to the subject, drawing on medically relevant research from evolutionary genetics, human behavioral ecology, evolutionary microbiology (especially experimental evolution of virulence and resistance), and the evolution of aging and degenerative disease.
What does HBE stand for?
HBE stands for Human Behavioral Ecology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBE
We have 52 other meanings of HBE in our Acronym Attic
- Home Business Entrepreneur
- Home-Based Enterprise
- Home-Based Exercise
- Homebuyers Education
- Hordaland Bygg og Eiendom (Norway)
- Hornby Bay Exploration Ltd
- Hot Buttered Elvis (band)
- House-Bey Enterprises
- Houston Black Expo
- HTML Batch Editor
- Human Being Extraordinaire
- Human Bronchial Epithelial
- Human-Based Education
- Humboldt Builders' Exchange, Inc.
- Hundt Business-Engineering (Germany)
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble (music group)
- Hypotensive and/or Bradycardic Events
- Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells
- Hawaii Building Engineers Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hepatitis B E Antigen and Antibody
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the field of human behavioral ecology, Costly Signaling Theory (CST) is often employed to explain the existence of seemingly "wasteful" behaviors such as hunting and distributing game widely among non-kin.
Human behavioral ecology is also important to the conservation and management of other species, especially endangered species, and of ecosystems.