In vitro cellular tropism of human B-lymphotropic virus (human herpesvirus-6).
What does HBLV stand for?
HBLV stands for Human B-Lymphotropic Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hastings Business Law Journal
- Harold B. Lee Library
- Home Based Learning Network
- Home-Based Learners of Nova-Scotia (home-school society; Canada)
- Hidden Broad Line Region (astronomy)
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (Hudson County, NJ)
- Hudson Bergen Light Rail Transit (New Jersey)
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System (New Jersey)
- Home Based Life Saving Skills
- Healing from the Body Level Up (Needham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genomic analysis of the human B-lymphotropic virus (HBLV).
Gallo and others, have named it human B-lymphotropic virus (HBLV).