Expression of the human aryl hydrocarbon receptor in yeast.
What does hAHR stand for?
hAHR stands for Human Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of hAHR
- Hospital Authority Head Office (Hong Kong)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Have A Happy Period (Always pad commercials)
- Have a Heart Paisley (national health demonstration project; UK)
- Hawaii Association of Health Plans (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Human Performance (school; Canada)
- Half-Arabian Horse Registry
- Health Action for Human Rights (Philippines)
- Hispanic American Historical Review
- HoofBeats Arabian Horse Registry
- High Altitude High Release Dive Bomb
- Health and Human Rights Project (Jewish Voice for Peace)
- Horn of Africa Human Rights Watch (Kenya)
- Harry Ainlay High School (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Hayward Area Historical Society (est. 1956; Hayward, CA)
- Health and Human Services
- Heidelberg American High School (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Hospital and Health Services
- Hurlstone Agricultural High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Heating and Heat Storage Apparatus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dioxin binding activities of polymorphic forms of mouse and human aryl hydrocarbon receptors.