Two-site sandwich enzyme immunoassay with monoclonal antibodies to human alpha-fetoprotein.
What does HAFP stand for?
HAFP stands for Human Alpha-Fetoprotein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAFP
We have 2 other meanings of HAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Have A Fine Navy Day
- Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Health & Fitness Online
- Hinged Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Health Advocates For Older People
- Health and Fitness Omnibus Survey (UK)
- Hybrid Arctic Float Observation System
- Haight Ashbury Food Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Hawaii Academy of Family Physicians
- Hopkins Area Family Resource Center (Minnesota)
- Halton Autistic Family Support (UK)
- Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies (Yongin, South Korea)
- Have A Fun Summer
- Heart of America Family Services (Overland Park, KS)
- High Availability File System
- Hungarian/American Friendship Society (Surprise, AZ)
- Hispanic American Fuzzy Systems Association
- High Acute Functional Tolerance (pharmacology)
- Human Amniotic Fluid Transferrin
Samples in periodicals archive:
has obtained exclusive worldwide rights to the development and commercialization of recombinant human alpha-fetoprotein for the treatment of autoimmune diseases from Merrimack Pharmaceuticals.