However, researchers at Boston University School of Medicine, have now developed an approach that enabled them to attain sustained in vivo expression of normal human alpha-1 antitrypsin at levels able to improve emphysema in mice.
What does HAAT stand for?
HAAT stands for Human Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (protein)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAAT
We have 2 other meanings of HAAT in our Acronym Attic
- Hardware as a Service
- Heart of America Aquarium Society (Kansas City)
- Hebei Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Hollywood Academy of Arts and Science (charter school; Hollywood, FL)
- Honolulu-Asia Aging Study
- Hunter Area Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare
- Handheld Antenna Array Testbed
- Height Above Average Terrain
- Human Activity Assistive Technology (psychological model)
- Hawaii Activities and Tours Association (Honolulu)
- Houston Area Air Traffic System
- Houston Area Apple Users Group
- Hanger and Analysis Update Program
- Heavy Antitank Assault Weapon
- Hungarian American Association of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Health Action AIDS Week Coordinator
- High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare Weapons Concept
- Hounslow Asian and African Youth Association (UK)
- HIV/AIDS Association of Zambia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stable therapeutic serum levels of human alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) after portal vein injection of recombinant adeno-associated virus (rAAV) vectors.