See this if you liked: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and for those who love to reminisce about Indian traditional values which are a thing of the past in this modern day society.
What does HAHK stand for?
HAHK stands for Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hillingdon Allotment and Horticultural Federation (UK)
- Hillsborough Animal Health Foundation (Tampa, FL)
- Homoallylic Hydroxy Fatty Acid Esters
- Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity (Hartford, CT)
- Huntington Area Habitat for Humanity (Huntington, WV)
- Harbor Area High Gain
- Heat Aggregated Human IgG (Immunoglobulin G)
- Helena Area Habitat for Humanity (Montana)
- Hereditary Arterial Hypertension Induced by Stress
- Have A Holly Jolly Christmas
- Handball Association of Hong Kong China
- Holland Adult Hockey League (Michigan)
- Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals (Texas)
- High Altitude High Opening
- Hospital Authority Head Office (Hong Kong)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Have A Happy Period (Always pad commercials)
- Have a Heart Paisley (national health demonstration project; UK)
- Hawaii Association of Health Plans (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Human Performance (school; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After having acted in over 70 films and several blockbusters, including Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and Wanted, Khan is not willing to take any risks in his career either.
Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (1994, 3hrs, 26minS) When you have planned 14 elaborate songs in a film, all credit should go to director Sooraj Bharjatya for wrapping up this Salman Khan-Madhuri Dixit wedding saga in less than four hours.