The study was designed by Professor Tony Morland, of York's Department of Psychology and the Hull York Medical School, and Dr Declan McKeefry, of the Bradford School of Optometry and Vision Science at the University of Bradford.
What does HYMS stand for?
HYMS stands for Hull York Medical School (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HYMS in our Acronym Attic
- Herts Young Mariners Adventure Club (Cheshunt, England, UK)
- Hymac Hydraulic Excavator (UK)
- Hydatidiform Mole Associated and Imprinted
- Hybrid Metric Map (autonomous vehicle navigation and mapping)
- High Yield Money Market Account
- Hear Your Music Anywhere (DRM-stripping program)
- Hydrogen, Methane and Nitrous Oxide (biosphere research)
- Hybrid Magnetosphere Numerical Simulations
- Hydrogen Maser for Navigation Satellite
- Hybrid Mosaic on Stacked Silicon
- Hyperspectral MASINT Support to Military Operations
- Healthy York Network (York, PA)
- High Yield Notes
- Homeless Youth Network (Houston, TX)
- Historic Ybor Neighborhood Civic Association (Tampa, Florida)
- Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus (Honolulu, HI)
- Highland Year of Culture
- Homeless Youth Oversight Committee (Oregon)
- Hike Your Own Hike
- Hypoxia Up-Regulated 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk) 8 It could help with chronic fatigue A small study of 10 chronic fatigue patients carried out at Hull York Medical School, found that those given 45g of 85% cocoa chocolate daily reported less fatigue, anxiety and depression than those given placebo chocolate with low antioxidants.
The study was carried out by researchers from the University of York's Department of Health Sciences and the Centre for Health Economics, and the Hull York Medical School.
And Thomas Pearce, 18, of Coulby Newham, gained an A* in chemistry, two As in physics and biology and a B in maths and will study medicine at Hull York Medical School.
Professor Eric Kilpatrick from Hull York Medical School said: "The NHS aims to manage all type 2 diabetes through primary care in the future, which requires patients to be educated and empowered to manage their own health.
95 Hardcover Society for the Study of Human Biology series; 48 GN281 Elton and Higgins, both in anatomy at Hull York Medical School in England, suggest that the study of the evolution of disease within prehistoric peoples can help in understanding it today.
Kerr ([double dagger]) ([section]) * University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom; ([dagger]) General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom; ([double dagger]) Harrogate and District National Health Service Foundation Trust, Harrogate, United Kingdom; and ([section]) Hull York Medical School, York Campus, Heslington, United Kingdom References (1.