Sam's mother confirmed her daughter died on Sunday evening in Hull Royal Infirmary.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for Hull Royal Infirmary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi Research Institute (Japan)
- Horse Racing Ireland
- Horticultural Research International (United Kingdom)
- Horticulture Research Institute (American Nursery & Landscape Association)
- Host-Related Impuritie (biology)
- Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution
- Household Residual Income (UK)
- Housing Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Howe Robinson Index (shipbroker freight index)
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Human Readable Interpretation
- Human Resource Index
- Human Resources Improvements (France)
- Human Rights Institute (various organizations)
- Human Rights Internet (Ottawa, Canada)
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Humanitarian Relief Initiative
- Hyundai Research Institute
- Honda Research Institute Japan
- Hampton Roads Internet Association (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2012 Contractor name : LEICA MICROSYSTEMS (UK) LTD Contractor address : Davey Avenue, Knowhill MK5 8LB Milton Keynes Agency : Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust Supplies Department, Hull Royal Infirmary, Anlaby Road HU3 2JZ Hull UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1482608765 Internet address(es): Address of the buyer profile: www.
And at Hull Royal Infirmary and the nearby Castle Hill Hospital in Cottingham, East Yorks, there have been 101 cases since April - double the number expected.
Peacefully in The Hull Royal Infirmary surrounded by his loving Family on September 8, 2009, aged 84 years.
The pair, who are believed to be from Scarborough, were flown to Hull Royal Infirmary where they were pronounced dead.
A spokesman said the woman was suffering from shock and was taken to Hull Royal Infirmary.
50pm with a stomach wound and taken to Hull Royal Infirmary, where he later died.