2001: Hull City Football Club were locked out of their Boothferry Park ground after bailiffs, under landlord David Lloyd''s orders, changed the locks.
What does HCFC stand for?
HCFC stands for Hull City Football Club (the Sleeping Giant)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCFC
We have 17 other meanings of HCFC in our Acronym Attic
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs (US government)
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control
- Health Care Financing Administration Demonstration Project (New York)
- Harvest Christian Fellowship Arizona
- Home Credit & Finance Bank
- Huron County Farm Bureau (Michigan)
- Harambee Christian Family Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Harris County Flood Control District (est. 1937; Texas)
- Health Care Facilities Committee (various locations)
- House of Commons Finance Committee (Canada)
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Harris County Federal Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union
- Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Harrods Creek Fire Department (Jefferson County, KY)
- High-Calorie/High-Fat Diet
- Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- Happy Charm Fool Dance Music
- Hartlepool College of Further Education (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Needler and her husband Harold, who was at one time chairman of Hull City football club, had been loyal supporters of Beverley racecourse and their sponsorship of the Hilary Needler Trophy since 1965 makes it the longest private backing of a British horserace.
The statement read: "The club confirms that Phil Brown's contract has ended with immediate effect and that he is no longer the manager of Hull City Football Club.
The threats came in the form of letters and "funny parcels" sent to my office at Hull City Football Club, and one of my "crimes" was just referring to Northern Ireland as Ireland.
I want to ensure there is a future for Hull City Football Club and, unfortunately, lots of things have happened in the last week or so that makes me believe that I'm not in the full picture in terms of who owns what with regards to the shareholders of the company.
But yesterday a Blues spokesman said: "It has been agreed by ourselves and Hull City Football Club that any supporter who did not gain entry will be refunded their ticket money.