Records said the friendship developed into a love relationship and the couple started exchanging hugs and kisses every time they met.
What does HAK stand for?
HAK stands for Hugs And kisses (chat)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HAK
We have 12 other meanings of HAK in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Authority of Jefferson County (Washington; est. 1970)
- Hampton Academy Junior High (Hampton, NH)
- Hollidaysburg Area Junior High (Hollidaysburg, PA)
- Hydrogen Assisted Jet Ignition
- Hollands Agrarisch Jongeren Kontakt (Dutch: Dutch Agricultural Youth Contact; professional association)
- Haikou, China - Haikou (Airport Code)
- Handelsakademie (German: kind of school)
- Henry A. Kissinger (former US Secretary of State)
- Horticultural Association of Kenya (trade group)
- Hrvatski Autoklub (Croatian Automobile Club)
- Humanitarian Aid Kit (emergency care)
- Humor a Kvalita (Czech: Humor and Quality; literary journal; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Moral Rights Workers Union (Turkey)
- Hack Point Five (variety tech TV show)
- Herrenanzüge-Knabenanzüge (German: Men's Suits, Boys' Suits)
- Have A Kick Ass Summer
- Hansemann, Klennemann, Tiedemann (Polish nickname for Deutscher Ostmarken-Verein; after its founders)
- Housing Authority of Kansas City
- Huntington Artificial Kidney Center (Huntington Station, NY)
- Heartland of American Kodály Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Records said that their friendship developed into a love relationship and they started exchanging hugs and kisses every time they met.
I pray my dreams will soon come true, so I can be there playing happily with you and your Granny, see you both again soon, lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses always Mammy (Jackie) XXX
ROME: Pope John Paul II sometimes stops to pat a baby or two to the delight of crowds - but yesterday, dozens of Roman children broke ranks with protocol to mob the pontiff with hugs and kisses.