What does HMGF stand for?
HMGF stands for Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMGF
We have 2 other meanings of HMGF in our Acronym Attic
- HMG-CoA Lyase (deficiency)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Reductase
- High Mobility Ground Control Station (General Atomics Aeronautical Systems)
- 3-@hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-Coa Synthase 2, Mitochondrial
- Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy (Longmont, Colorado)
- Human Gene Mutation Database (Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff, UK)
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
- High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- His Majesty's Government of Nepal
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program