This includes upgrades to NATO Medium Power Radar signal/data processors, Hughes Air Defense Radar (HADR) receiver/exciter and signal/data processors, and Watchman Air Traffic Control Radar signal/data processors.
What does HADR stand for?
HADR stands for Hughes Air Defense Radar
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HADR
We have 3 other meanings of HADR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Administration
- Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Agency
- Host Administrator
- Haute Autorité pour la Diffusion des Oeuvres et la Protection des Droits sur Internet (French: Supreme Authority for the Distribution and Protection of Intellectual Property on the Internet)
- Houston Association of Delphi Professionals
- Health and Disease in Populations (epidemiology module; Leicester Warwick Medical School)
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Questionnaire
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (IBM)
- High-Availability Data Replication (network technology)
- Houston Area Doberman Rescue (Texas)
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- Hamilton Anxiety and Depression Scale (behavioral science)
- HarrIsburg Area Dental Society
- Hawaiian Air Defense System
- Helicopter Air Data System
- Hellenic American Dental Society, Inc.
- High Altitude Defense System
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale
- Host ATM Data Distribution System (FAA)
- Humans Against Dragon Stereotypes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key projects have included: -- NATO Medium Power Radar (MPR) Signal/Data Processor upgrades -- Hughes Air Defense Radar (HADR) Receiver/Exciter and Signal/Data Processor upgrades -- Watchman Air Traffic Control Radar Signal/Data Processor upgrades As a result, over one hundred 2D and 3D primary surveillance radars have been modernized by Sensis, significantly extending the operational life and reducing lifecycle costs.