The action is supported by the editors of 21 newspapers in seven European countries: El PaE[degrees]s, Gazeta Wyborcza, Berliner Zeitung, Frankfurter Rundschau, Der Spiegel (Spiegelonline), Stuttgarter Zeitung, TAZ, Iltalehti, Helsingin Sanomat, Hufvudstadsbladet, Berlingske, BT, Ekstrabladet, Aftenposten, Dagbladet, Verdens Gang, Aftonbladet, Dagens Nyheter, Expressen, GE[micro]teborgs-Posten and Svenska Dagbladet.
What does HBL stand for?
HBL stands for Hufvudstadsbladet (Finland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBL
We have 164 other meanings of HBL in our Acronym Attic
- Home Brew Kit Master
- Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow (Moscow, Russia)
- Habib Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Hand and Body Lotion
- Health-Based Level
- Hell Break Loose
- Holiday Block Leave (US Army)
- Houillères du Bassin de Lorraine (French: Lorraine Basin Coal; mining company)
- House Bill of Lading
- Hudson Bay Lowland
- Huntington Beach Library (Huntington Beach, California)
- Human B Lymphocyte Antigens
- Home Builders Licensure Board (Alabama)
- Horserace Betting Levy Board (UK)
- Hairy B-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disorder
- Hanson Baker Ludlow Drumheller (law firm, Washington)
- High-Brightness LED
- Heparin-Binding Lipoprotein Fraction
- Hungarian Business Leaders Forum (Budapest, Hungary)
- Hispanic Border Leadership Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eero Heinaluoma, the chairman of the parliamentary group of the opposition Social Democratic Party in Finland, sparked a political storm on April 24 over an interview in the Swedish-language newspaper Hufvudstadsbladet, in which he criticized the government's policy on immigration, reports LETA.
Alongside her work as a ceramic artist she has been a part-time teacher at the University of Art and Design Helsinki and has reviewed art for newspapers such as Hufvudstadsbladet.
The number of people addicted to the Internet is reportedly rapidly increasing and for the individual such an addiction can be as bad as any other addiction, reported the online edition of the Finnish newspaper Hufvudstadsbladet.
No bombs were found, reported the Finnish newspaper Hufvudstadsbladet.
We even expect our leaders to be able to move openly among the public,' the newspaper Hufvudstadsbladet said in an editorial.
In a review in Hufvudstadsbladet, Tuva Korsstrom -- an admirer of Wik's art -- says that, in "Anna," Wik has "found prose material which is worthwhile to write about and to develop further," which seems a little hard on the other and more conventional items in the volume.
In the capital area, the flagship Swedish daily is Hufvudstadsbladet, founded in 1864, which grew by 1900 to be the largest and most influential paper in Finland.