HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS Soulsville (Proper) BACK To The Future is back 25 years after it was first released, so this is a timely set from the US band best known for the film's theme, The Power Of Love.
What does HLN stand for?
HLN stands for Huey Lewis and the News (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HLN
We have 30 other meanings of HLN in our Acronym Attic
- Half-Life Model Viewer
- High Level Mixed Waste
- Headline News (cable network)
- Healthy Living Network (various locations)
- Helena, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- Het Laatste Nieuws
- Highlands Loch Ness (UK; marketing consortium)
- Horizon League Network (college sports network)
- Hot Little Number
- Hants Learning Network Association (Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Health Laboratories of North America (Scottsdale, AZ)
- High-Level Neutron Coincidence Counter
- Hybrid Lung Nodule Detection
- Hillsboro & Northeastern Railway Company
- Hepatic Lymph Node Mononuclear Cells
- Hattah Lakes National Park (Australia)
- Hac Lege Nihil Rogatur (Latin: Everything Falls Under This Law, epigraphy)
- Hypoglossal/Lingual Artery Neurovascular Bundle
- High-Level Nuclear Waste
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANSWERS: 1 Catarrh following a cold in the head; 2 Kinder Scout; 3 Swan; 4 Diana; 5 The horse chestnut; 6 A4; 7 A potato; 8 Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News, and Jennifer Rush; 9 The Fat Duck; 10 A freshwater fish.
And Voice of an Angel Charlotte was kicked into touch - because her spikey-haired boyfriend chose Eighties rockers Huey Lewis and The News instead.
Huey Lewis and the News currently appear in commercial touting the band's "Hard at Work" world concert tour, also sponsored by Bud.
I remember going to see Huey Lewis and the News many years ago at Birmingham NEC and they put on a pulsating show.