is two blocks southwest of Exchange Place, which is one of Jersey City's major transportation hubs with access to the PATH trains to Manhattan, the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail line, and New Jersey Transit bus lines.
What does HBLR stand for?
HBLR stands for Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (Hudson County, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBLR
- High-Brightness LED
- Heparin-Binding Lipoprotein Fraction
- Hungarian Business Leaders Forum (Budapest, Hungary)
- Hispanic Border Leadership Institute
- Home Base Learning Institute (Thousand Oaks, CA; est. 2008)
- Hastings Business Law Journal
- Harold B. Lee Library
- Home Based Learning Network
- Home-Based Learners of Nova-Scotia (home-school society; Canada)
- Hidden Broad Line Region (astronomy)
- Hudson Bergen Light Rail Transit (New Jersey)
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System (New Jersey)
- Home Based Life Saving Skills
- Healing from the Body Level Up (Needham, MA)
- Human B-Lymphotropic Virus
- Habitations à Bon Marché (French: Low-Cost Housing)
- Health Belief Model (psychological)
- Helicoidal Bianisotropic Media
- Her/His Britannic Majesty
- High Bandwidth Memory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2005 expansion of the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail into the town, prompted in part by Port Imperial's development, helped spur other development in the area.
The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System connects the Hudson River Waterfront, from 22nd St, Bayonne, through Jersey City, Hoboken and Lincoln Harbor, ending at Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen.