The project has several supporting institutions, including the University College of the North, Northern Manitoba Sector Council, Manitoba Mining Association, Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting Co.
What does HBMS stand for?
HBMS stands for Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting (Manitoba, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBMS
We have 9 other meanings of HBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hygiene-Based Margin of Safety
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Human Bone Marrow Progenitor
- Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Home-Based Maternal Record
- Handsome Boy Modeling School (band)
- Henry B. Dupont Middle School (Delaware)
- Hodges Bend Middle School (Texas)
- Housing Benefit Matching Service (UK)
- Howard Bishop Middle School (Gainesville, FL)
- Hudson Bend Middle School (Austin, TX)
- Human Behavior Monitoring and Support (project)
- Human Bone Marrow Stromal Cell (medicine)
- Human Bone Marrow Stromal Cells
- Herd Bulk Milk Somatic Cell Counts
- Human Bone Marrow Stromal Osteoprogenitor Cells
- Hamburger Branchen Medien Vertriebsgesellschaft (German: Hamburg Media Industries; online directory)
- Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District (California)
- Brinell Hardness (metallurgy)
- Handmade Beauty Network (trade organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He traced one strong plume--arching across Canadian clouds--to the Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting Co.