2] and can be divided into 3 natural regions: the rolling uplands of the Canadian shield across the center of the province, the Hudson Bay lowlands to the north, and the Great Lakes and St.
What does HBL stand for?
HBL stands for Hudson Bay Lowland
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of HBL
We have 164 other meanings of HBL in our Acronym Attic
- Huntingdon Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Home Brew Kit Master
- Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow (Moscow, Russia)
- Habib Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Hand and Body Lotion
- Health-Based Level
- Hell Break Loose
- Holiday Block Leave (US Army)
- Houillères du Bassin de Lorraine (French: Lorraine Basin Coal; mining company)
- House Bill of Lading
- Hufvudstadsbladet (Finland)
- Huntington Beach Library (Huntington Beach, California)
- Human B Lymphocyte Antigens
- Home Builders Licensure Board (Alabama)
- Horserace Betting Levy Board (UK)
- Hairy B-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disorder
- Hanson Baker Ludlow Drumheller (law firm, Washington)
- High-Brightness LED
- Heparin-Binding Lipoprotein Fraction
- Hungarian Business Leaders Forum (Budapest, Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
59) in the paper by Barry Warner on the Geology of Canadian Wetlands printed with an incorrect pattern in the Hudson Bay Lowlands area.
95 The original people of the Hudson Bay lowlands, often known as the Lowland Cree, were among the first of the Aboriginal peoples in northwest North America to come into contact with Europeans.