HUDDERSFIELD volunteers from faith group, Sant Nirankari Mission (Yorkshire) donated 40 Easter eggs to the children's ward at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Resources Inventory (various locations)
- Hitachi Research Institute (Japan)
- Horse Racing Ireland
- Horticultural Research International (United Kingdom)
- Horticulture Research Institute (American Nursery & Landscape Association)
- Host-Related Impuritie (biology)
- Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution
- Household Residual Income (UK)
- Housing Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Howe Robinson Index (shipbroker freight index)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): | USEFUL HELP: Huddersfield Lions president Martin Richardson presents patient packs to Sister Claire Alletson and colleagues on Ward 20 at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (JH010313Hhri-01)
Two Christmas trees are on display in the main entrance of Huddersfield Royal Infirmary and in the chapel at Calderdale Royal Hospital.
He remains in Huddersfield Royal Infirmary in a stable condition.
HUDDERSFIELD Royal Infirmary is to have a new entrance.
Grateful thanks to all at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary and Dr.
Peacefully at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary after a long illness, bravely borne, and with his family around him, Philip aged 74 years of Longwood.
The officer was later taken to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary where she was treated for minor injuries.