He pioneered the Huddersfield Business Generator and the university's Business Mine supporting students researching their ideas for setting up in business.
What does HBG stand for?
HBG stands for Huddersfield Business Generator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBG
We have 37 other meanings of HBG in our Acronym Attic
- Hollandsche Beton Groep
- Home Buyers Guide (magazine)
- Honolulu Botanical Gardens
- Hoosier Beer Geek (website)
- Horn Book Guide (Horn Book, Inc.; Boston, MA)
- Hot Bald Guy
- Hot Black Guy
- Hot Blooded Gaming (gaming community)
- Hot Body Guard
- Hot Bodyguard (Kristen Stewart)
- Huntington Botanical Gardens (California)
- Huntsville Botanical Garden (Alabama, USA)
- Hurricane Biker Girls (San Diego, CA)
- Highridge Banana Growers Association (Kenya)
- Histo-Blood Group Antigens
- Homeward Bound Greyhound Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- Human-Based Genetic Algorithm
- Hero Builder's Guidebook (Dungeons and Dragons gaming)
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (San Antonio, TX)
- Heparin-Binding Growth Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It aims to emulate the success of its sister organisation the Huddersfield Business Generator, which has helped scores of start-ups in the creative industries.
He pioneered the university-backed Huddersfield Business Generator, which was set up at the Media Centre to provide a springboard for scores of start-up companies.
The Huddersfield Business Generator has taken more space at the Media Centre.
She said: "Suga Brown has worked in close collaboration with Huddersfield Business Generator for some time now and we enjoy very close contact with the staff there.
With help from the Huddersfield Business Generator and Huddersfield University Business Mine she's created a way for young people to showcase their work and sell directly to the public.
Huddersfield Business Generator has been closely involved with the marketing and has helped with mentoring, office accommodation and start-up advice.
The partnership will be built around the success of the University's Huddersfield Business Generator, which was created seven years ago by the University's Professor of Entrepreneurship, Prof John Thompson.