What does H-SWRI stand for?
H-SWRI stands for Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute (est. 1963; Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells
- Half Rao-Wilton-Glisson Function
- High-Speed Simulator (US NASA)
- Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Human Sex Steroid Binding Plasma Protein
- Hampden-Sydney College (Virginia)
- Hybrid Selection Combining
- Hillgen-Santa Financial Group (Stratford, CT)
- High Protein Sunflower Meal
- Human Aortic Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell (cardiology)