During the development of this teaching module, the authors were supported by the Hubbard Brook Research Foundation, the Smithsonian Institution, Colorado State University, and the U.
What does HBRF stand for?
HBRF stands for Hubbard Brook Research Foundation (ecosystem research; Hanover, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBRF
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont (Williston, VT)
- Hidup Bersama Risiko Bencana (Indonesian: Living with Disaster Risk)
- Hawke's Bay Regional Council (New Zealand)
- Helsinki Brain Research Center (Helsinki, Finland)
- Herefordshire Biological Records Centre (est. 2003; UK)
- Housing and Building Research Center (of Egypt)
- Home Business Resource Directory
- Honeybee Research and Development Council
- Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab (University of Florida)
- Human TFIIB (Transcription Factor IIB)-Related Factor (microbiology)
- Highland Biological Recording Group (UK)
- Honeybee Research Institute (Pakistan)
- Housing Building Research Institute (Bangladesh)
- Human BioMolecular Research Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Home Business Residual Income Opportunities
- Hawaii Business Research Library (Kihei, HI)
- High Banks Racing League (racing)
- Horseshoe Bend Regional Library (Dadeville, AL)
- Hotel Beau Rivage Mekong (Vientiane, Laos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since implementation of 1990% Clean Air Act Amendments, ongoing studies by Hanover, New Hampshire's Hubbard Brook Research Foundation (HBRF) have progressed considerably.