Background on Study Black-throated blue warblers (Dendroica caerulescens) have been studied intensively at the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest in New Hampshire since 1986 (for information on education and outreach programs, visit http:// hubbardbrookfoundation.
What does HBEF stand for?
HBEF stands for Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest (New Hampshire)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBEF
- Hepatitis B Virus Early Antigen
- Heritage Bank East Bay (California)
- Healthier Black Elders Center (Detroit, MI)
- Human Biliary Epithelial Cell
- Human Brain Endothelial Cell
- Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells
- Human Cerebromicrovascular Endothelial Cell
- HudBay Exploration and Development (company)
- N,n'-Bis- (2-Hydroxybenzyl)ethylenediamine-N,n'-Dipropionic Acid (a chelator)
- Hermosa Beach Education Foundation (est. 1992; Hermosa Beach, CA)
- Heparin Binding Epidermal Growth Factor
- Home Bancorp of Elgin, Inc. (NASDAQ symbol)
- Health-Based Exposure Limits
- Harcourt Brace Educational Measurement
- Havering Business Education Partnership (UK)
- Healthy Built Environments Program (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Hispanic and Black Employment Programs
- N,n'-Bis- (2-Hydroxybenzyl)ethylenediamine-N,n'-Diacetic Acid (a chelator)
- High Bit Error Rate
- Hubei Biopesticide Engineering Research Center (Hubei Academy of Agricultural Sciences; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her collaborative relationships include the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest Ecosystem Study in the White Mountains.
Working in the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest in New Hampshire, Yale University forestry researchers William B.
A recent graduate of Cornell University, Jay Cammermeyer has done research in plant pathology and forestry at Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest in New Hampshire.
Known more formally as the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest, it has been a source of valuable research information in forest ecology for more than two decades.