The central bank said that it had increased the sale of the foreign currency by 20 per cent last month to support the hryvnia.
What does HRN stand for?
HRN stands for Hryvnia (Ukrainian currency unit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRN
We have 34 other meanings of HRN in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit (US FBI)
- High Risk Management Unit (Goulburn Correctional Centre; Australia)
- Health Reporting Network
- Heroin (narcotic drug)
- Hidden Recharge Number
- Home Rehabilitation Network (online program)
- Hood River News (Hood River, OR)
- Host Resource Negotiator
- Hotel Reservations Network, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- House Rabbit Network
- Human Resource Network
- Human Resources Need
- Human Rights in Nigeria
- Humanities Research Network
- Haflinger Registry of North America (Coshocton, OH)
- Hedrick Ranch Nature Area
- Hidden River Neighborhood Association (Bowling Green, KY)
- Halstead-Reitan Neuropsychological Battery (tests)
- Hartman Reserve Nature Center (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hryvnia is the world's second undervalued currency, the index finds.
Yesterday, the hryvnia traded in the range of 7,931-7,937/USD.
You'd struggle to spend a lot of money in Ukraine and we wondered whether we'd taken too many hryvnia out of the cashpoint (you get around 12 to the Pound).
With the policy quagmire growing and political turbulence rising, the populace has exhibited weakened confidence in the hryvnia currency, much as they did before the last presidential elections in autumn 2004," said Schiffer.