Since its founding more than 30 years ago, Howard Leight Industries has grown into one of the largest manufacturers of in-ear hearing protection.
What does HLI stand for?
HLI stands for Howard Leight Industries (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLI
We have 53 other meanings of HLI in our Acronym Attic
- Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin, Inc. (investment banking services)
- Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. (Delaware)
- Healthy Living Initiative (UK)
- Hekemian Laboratories Incorporated
- High Layer Information
- High Level Interface
- High-Low Impedance (microwave theory)
- Highland Light Infantry
- Hispanic Leadership Institute
- Host Language Interface
- Human Life International
- Human-Level Intelligence
- Hong Leong Islamic Bank (Malaysia)
- Hargovan Lakhmidas Institute of Commerce
- Home Loan Investment Company (Colorado)
- Housing Loans Insurance Corporation (Australia)
- Halawa-Luluku Interpretive Development (Hawaii)
- Holy Land Institute for the Deaf (Jordan)
- High Level Information Extraction (workshop)
- Human Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group is a combination of Howard Leight Industries, a manufacturer of earplugs for both industrial and retail markets, and Bilsom, a developer of sound management and earmuff technologies.
Howard Leight Industries introduces the Super Leight[TM]-USA red, white, and blue disposable earplugs to the sporting goods market.
Howard Leight Industries produces a series of educational materials on hearing loss and hearing protection.