amp;#8221; About Howard County Public School System Howard County Public School System operates under an eight member board of education, oversees 74 schools serving over 51,400 students in K-12.
What does HCPSS stand for?
HCPSS stands for Howard County Public School System (Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Care Provider Reimbursement Manual
- High-Capacity Personal Rapid Transit
- Halifax County Public Schools (Halifax, VA)
- Hard Copy Processing System (US Navy NUWC sonar display system)
- Hawaii Content and Performance Standards (Hawaii State Department of Education)
- Henrico County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida)
- Howard County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Hybrid Cutoff Priority Scheme
- Health Care Providers Self-Insurance Trust (Greenbush, NY)
- Handicapped Children's Pilgrimage Trust (UK charity)
- High Consequence Pathogen or Toxin
- Historic Churches Preservation Trust
- Humanitarian Community Partnership Team (Central African Republic)
- Hutchison Charoen Pokphand Telecom (Indonesia)
- Hillsborough County Public Transportation Authority (Florida)
- Health Care Provider Taxonomy Committee (Blue Cross Blue Shield Association)
- Hillsborough County Public Transportation Commission (Florida)
- Harbour Centre Port Terminal, Inc
- Hanford Chemical Processing Technology Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
In late summer, the art teaching staff of the Howard County Public School System gathered at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, DC for an in-service to kick-off the new school year.