Both Lorien Health Systems, the county's primary nursing and assisted living provider, and Howard County General Hospital have demonstrated an interest in becoming partners.
What does HCGH stand for?
HCGH stands for Howard County General Hospital (Columbia, Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCGH
- Human Chorion Gonadotropin Beta Subunit
- Hammersmith Community Garden Association
- Healthcare Group of Arizona
- Hamilton County Great Banquet (Christian program; Hamilton County, IN)
- Helicopter Club of Great Britain (Banbury, Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Hovercraft Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Haematopoietic Cell Growth Factor
- Haemopoietic Cell Growth Factor
- Hodgkin's Cell Growth Factor
- Hennepin County General Hospital (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hamilton County General Health District
- Hartford Computer Group Inc. (est. 1978; Columbia, MD)
- He Can Get It
- Helm Capital Group, Inc.
- Highly Credible Gastrointestinal Illness (epidemiology)
- Human Cardiac Gap Junction
- Hindustan Ciba-Geigy Ltd
- Historical Collections of the Great Lakes (Ohio)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-Like Substance
- Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence (various locations; also seen as CGNE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 65 CARING members who braved the cold temperatures to attend the January CARING meeting received a warm welcome from our hosts, Debbie Harris and Howard County General Hospital, and information on the hot topic of Clinical Provider Order Entry (CPOE) from Emily Welebob, RN, MS, Director, Clinical Practice, at First Consulting Group.
Howard County General Hospital (HCGH) became the administrator of the program in November 2001 with a grant from the Howard County Local Children's Board.