With its office established at the new International Business Park on the historic US Howard Air Force Base in Panama City, Cabo Drilling (Panama) Corp.
What does HAFB stand for?
HAFB stands for Howard Air Force Base (USAF; turned over to Panamanian control 1999)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAFB
We have 2 other meanings of HAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Houston Area Fiber Artists (Houston, TX)
- Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability
- Handling and Assembly of Functionally Adapted Microcomponents
- Help Africa Fight Against Poverty
- Hancock Air Force Base (Syracuse, New York; now closed)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Hill Air Force Base (Utah)
- Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Homestead Air Force Base (Florida)
- Hunting and Fishing Buddies Online
- Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Hamilton Academical Football Club (South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK)
- Hawkwell Athletic Football Club (est. 1974; UK)
- Household Auto Finance Corp
- Housing Authority of Fulton County (est. 1972; Atlanta, GA)
- Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell (car part)
- Haight Ashbury Free Clinics, Inc.
- Hannaford Associates Federal Credit Union (Portland, ME)
- Health Associates Federal Credit Union (Orange, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not shown in the report are: $2 billion Metro rail for Panama City; Colon Free Trade Zone ports & distribution center expansion; Energy generation projects; Panama Pacifico mixed use development of Howard Air Force Base.
From September 1997 to November 1999, he was the command chief master sergeant of the 24th Wing at Howard Air Force Base Republic of Panama.
has also established Forward Operating Locations (FOL) in the Dutch Antilles, Ecuador, and El Salvador to replace aerial tracking facilities lost with the 1999 closure of Howard Air Force Base in Panama.
In anticipation of the turnover of Howard Air Force Base to Panama last December, the US tried to negotiate with Panama to set up a multilateral anti-narcotics base at Howard.
The US reached six-month deals to use airfields in Manta and the Dutch islands of Aruba and Curacao to fill the hole left by the closing of Howard Air Force Base.