The show is a spin-off of the 2010 film How to Train your Dragon, in which the Bathgate-born actor also voiced Spitelout.
What does HTTYD stand for?
HTTYD stands for How to Train Your Dragon (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hail to the Thief (Radiohead album)
- Heir to the Throne (Wesnoth game campaign)
- High Tech Test Track (France)
- High Temperature Turbine Technology
- Hayden Table Tennis Training Center (Williamsburg, MI)
- Helicopter Transportable Tactical Vehicle
- High Times Television
- Hypnotized Tour Television
- Haste to the Wedding (Corrs song)
- Happy Trails to You
- Handheld Terminal Unit
- Handheld Thermal Unit
- Hate You
- HDSL Terminal/Transmission Unit
- Helicopter Training Unit (US Navy aviation unit designation used in from 1950 to 1957)
- Hispanic Theological Union
- Hourly Thermal Unit
- How to Universe
- Hundreds, Tens and Units (mathematics)
- Huston-Tilostson University (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cressida Cowell, author of the How to Train Your Dragon series of books, was at Seven Stories, the centre for children's books in Newcastle, to launch the show called A Viking's Guide to Deadly Dragons.
How To Train Your Dragon (Cert PG ) VIKING child Hiccup has been told his whole life that dragons are evil and grows up dreaming of the day he can stand alongside his father, Stoik, and slay a ferocious beast.
DVDS How To Train Your Dragon (Cert PG, 97 mins) DreamWorks Home Entertainment, Family/Comedy/Action/Drama, also available to buy DVD pounds 19.
Cineworld Solihull, Sat 10am How To Train Your Dragon 2D (PG): Fabulous escapism.
The action/adventure film How to Train Your Dragon is also part of the festival.
The Art of How to Train Your Dragon Tracey Miller-Zarneke Newmarket Press 18 E.