What does HLRAA stand for?
HLRAA stands for Houston Law Review Alumni Association, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hoffman La Roche
- Home Location Register (register component that interfaces with other components in a GSM and CDMA system)
- Honorary Local Representative
- Horizontal Recirculator (industrial refrigeration)
- Human Language Resources
- Hustle Loyalty Respect
- High Light Regulatory 1
- Harvard Law Review Association (Cambridge, MA)
- High Lateral Right Atrium
- High Level Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Hawaii Labor Relations Board
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board
- Harry Laibstain Rare Coins (est. 1980; Norfolk, VA)
- Hindustan Lever Research Centre (est. 1967; India)
- Hollingworth Lake Rowing Club (UK)
- Honors Leadership Residential College (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- House Legislative Resource Center
- Houston Land Rover Club (Texas)
- Human Rights Law Centre
- Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center (Waterbury, CT)