Ralph Waldo Emerson In the fall of 2010, the Houston Journal of International Law hosted a symposium at River Oaks Theater featuring a documentary called Earth Made of Glass, directed by Deborah Scranton.
What does HJIL stand for?
HJIL stands for Houston Journal of International Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HJIL
- Hayes Junior High School (Youngstown, OH)
- Hillsboro Junior High School (various locations)
- Hiram Johnson High School (Sacramento, CA)
- Hollis/Brookline Junior High School (Hollis, NH)
- Hamilton-Jacobi-Isaacs (partial differential equation)
- Health Justice Initiative (Youth in Focus; California)
- Heli/Jet International, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Atlanta, GA)
- Hungarian Journal of Industrial Chemistry
- Heidelberg Journal of International Law (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Horizon Japan International School (Japan)
- Hague Justice Journal (The Hague Justice Portal)
- Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce (Hawaii)
- Helsingborgs Ju Jitsu Klubb (Swedish: Heslingborgs Ju Jitsu Club; martial arts; Helsingborg, Sweden )
- Hessischer Ju-Jutsu Verband (German: Hessian Ju-Jitsu Association)
- Hærens Jeger Kommando (Norwegian Special Forces)
- Helsingin Jalkapallo Klubi (soccer, Finland)
- Herz-Jesu-Kirche (German: Sacred Heart Church)
- Hi Jump Kick (gaming)
- Hong Kong - Japan - Korea , Submarine Cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Hand, Editor in Chief, Houston Journal of International Law, Booard 34.
Brown for granting the Houston Journal of International Law permission to republish this article, as it originally appeared at 34 S.