The Houston Independent School District (HISD) is using its sophisticated data system to inform and help implement its strategies to improve graduation rates.
What does HISD stand for?
HISD stands for Houston Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HISD
We have 27 other meanings of HISD in our Acronym Attic
- High Impact Supply Chain Assessment (Computer Sciences Corporation)
- Heliosphere Instrument for Spectra, Composition, and Anisotropy at Low Energies
- Healthcare Information Standards Coordinating Committee
- Hydrogen-Induced Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce (San Diego, CA)
- Historical International Standard Classification of Occupations (Leuven, Belgium)
- Herbarium Information Systems Committee (Australia)
- Harlandale Independent School District (San Antonio, TX)
- Hidalgo Independent School District (Texas)
- Highway Information Services Division (Maryland)
- Hueston Independent Spit District (band)
- Huntsville Independent School District (Huntsville, TX)
- High Integrity Systems Engineering (University of York research group; UK)
- High Sea-State Container Transfer System
- High Stability Engine Control
- Heads of Illinois Secondary English Departments
- Hamilton Invitational Science and Engineering Fair (Arizona)
- High School Equivalency Test (exam)
- Highlands and Islands Social Enterprise Zone (UK)
- Honjo International Scholarship Foundation (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other finalists include Houston Independent School District and Miami-Dade Public Schools.
Houston Independent School District (HISD), the nation's seventh-largest district, with two large minority populations, has found netTrekker d.
For one thing, I'll give it back," says Melissa Noriega, a special projects manager for the Houston Independent School District.
So in the Houston Independent School District, students take the Stanford achievement test.
Kathryn Sanchez, Houston Independent School District Laurie Zimmerman, Houston Independent School District Renmin Ye, Houston Independent School District Sanchez, Ed.