Houston Business Journal has named Vickie Milazzo Institute as one of Houston's Top 25 Woman-Owned Businesses, Top 50 Fastest Growing Woman-Owned Business, Top 10 Woman-Owned Businesses Ranked by Largest Percentage of Revenue Growth and Top 100 Small Businesses.
What does HBJ stand for?
HBJ stands for Houston Business Journal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBJ
We have 7 other meanings of HBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association, Inc.
- Health and Biomedical Information Network
- Hospital Based Inpatient Psychiatric Services
- Hering Breuer Inflation Reflex
- Hospital-Based In-Patient Rehabilitation
- Harris Bancorp Insurance Services, Inc. (est. 1882)
- Higher Bandwidth Incentive Scheme (Australia)
- Housing Benefit Information System (UK)
- Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit (Indiana)
- Harcourt, Brace, and Jovanovich (Publishers)
- Hyundai Berjaya Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- High Bypass Jet Engine
- Houses and Barns by John Libby (Freeport, Maine)
- Horlogers Bijoutiers Joailliers Orfevres (French: Watchmakers, Goldsmiths, and Jewelers)
- Highland Bulldog Junior Wrestling Club (Highland, IL)
- Hagelin, Bonino, Kessel (Pittsburgh Penguins line)
- Halmstads Bollklubb (Swedish sports club)
- Hartebeesthoek (space launch ground station; South Africa)
- Heart Break Kid (Shawn Michaels)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flight will be operated with Boeing 737 aircraft, The Houston Business Journal reported.
31, 2004, subject to government approval, reports the Houston Business Journal (Oct.