He is involved with a number of professional and civic organizations including the Anti-Defamation League (Chairman of the Southwest Region, 2008), The University of Texas College of Education Advisory Board, Houston Longhorn Club (President, 2001-2002), Texas Exes Houston Chapter (President, 1995-1996), Houston Real Estate Lawyers Council, State Bar of Texas, and the Houston Bar Association.
What does HBA stand for?
HBA stands for Houston Bar Association (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBA
We have 147 other meanings of HBA in our Acronym Attic
- Honors Business Administration
- Honours Bachelor of Arts (degree)
- Hood by Air (clothing company)
- Horse Blood Agar (microbiological media)
- Hospital Broadcasting Association (United Kingdom)
- Hospitality Business Alliance
- Host Based Authentication
- Host Bus Adapter
- Hotel Booking Agent
- House Building Advance (financing)
- Houston Beekeepers Association
- Human Behavior Associates
- Hungarian Book Agency
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (smart car technology)
- Hydrogen Bond Acceptor
- Hydroxy Benzoic Acid
- Hemoglobin Alpha-Locus 1
- Glycated Haemoglobin
- Harrisburg Black Attorneys Association (Harrisburg, PA)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Houston Bar Association presented a cost-effective trade advertising opportunity as well as several sponsorship opportunities with Appraisal Institute members.
Schwartzenburg is a member of the American Bar Association, Houston Bar Association, State Bar of Texas and State Bar of Louisiana.
O'Brien is a member of the American Bar Association - Tax Section, the Houston Bar Association, and the State Bars of Texas and Louisiana.