What does HASAP stand for?
HASAP stands for Houston Area Substance Abuse Program (now North American Substance Abuse Program; Houston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HASAP
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
- Hopkins Association for Stroke Awareness (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- HIV/AIDS/STD Alliance Bangladesh
- Hamilton Area Steelworkers Adjustment Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Health and Safety Advice Centre (UK)
- Hospitals and Allied Services Advisory Committee (Australian government)
- Hampshire Asbestos Support Awareness Group (UK)
- Hugo Schneider Aktiengesellschaft (German metal goods manufacturer)
- Harvard African Students Alumni Network
- HIV/AIDS Support and Advocacy Programme (Agency for Co-Operation and Research in Development; Kampala, Uganda)
- Human Achaete Scute Associated Protein
- High Angle Search And Rescue
- Health and Safety at Work (UK)
- Health And Safety At Work Act
- Harrat Ash-Shaam Basaltic (geoscience)
- Having a Solar Blast (video; US NASA)
- Head and Shoulders Base (stock chart formation)
- Housing Anti-Social Behaviour (UK panel)
- Housing Authority of the City of South Bend (Indiana)
- Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (Huntsville, AL)