AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Officials from Texas-based airport operator the Houston Airport System said that the system has served the needs of hundreds of passengers from Florida-based Carnival Cruise Line's Triumph, which became stricken by mechanical problems during a cruise last week.
What does HAS stand for?
HAS stands for Houston Airport System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAS
We have 253 other meanings of HAS in our Acronym Attic
- Homatropine 5% Eyedrops (ophthalmology)
- Home and School Association
- Home Automation Systems
- Homeland Air Security
- Horatio Alger Society
- Horticultural Art Society
- Hospital Accreditation Standards
- Hospitality and Accommodation Services (various agencies)
- Hot Air Sauna
- Hour Angle of the Sun
- Hrvatski Atletski Savez (Croatian Athletic Federation)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Adaptive Streaming
- Human Activity Systems
- Human Audio Sponge (band)
- Human-As-Sensor (military)
- Humanitarian Air Service (UN)
- Hydraulic Actuator System
- Hydrometeorological Analysis and Support
- Hyper Amorphous Silicon (TFT LCD)
- Hyperion Sensor Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diaz, director of the City of Houston Department of Aviation for management of the Houston Airport System, said that the direct flights would create great opportunities for both countries because of the strategic positions of Istanbul and Houston.
uk Houston Airport System, a department of the City of Houston, Texas, US that manages city airports, has completed a renovation of the William P Hobby Airport (HOU).
Hobby Airport The Houston Airport System celebrated a USD250 million makeover of William P.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Houston Airport System (HAS) is to open a new 61,484 sq ft (5,712m2) cold-storage air cargo facility at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH).
Travellers to Texas from Doha arrive at George Bush Intercontinental Airport, one of three airports making up Houston Airport System (HAS).