Hanover Housing Association (Hanover) has been building and managing housing for older people since 1963.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Housing for Older People
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
- Hooked on Phonics (Gateway Learning Corporation)
- Hop on Pop (children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Hope (Amtrak station code; Hope, AR)
- Hospital Outpatient Program (clinical treatment)
- Hosted Order Page (CyberSource)
- House Of Pain
- House of Payne
- Houses of Parliament (UK)
- Housing Opportunity Program
- Hrvatski Oslobodilacki Pokret (Croatian Liberation Movement)
- Humboldt Orientation Program (Humboldt State University)
- Hungry Owl Project (San Anselmo, CA)
- Hospital Outpatient Quality Data Reporting Program (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid)
- Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (games)
- High Output Paraffin Actuator
- Higher Order Path Adaptation (telecommunications)
- Horizontal Open Probing Attachment
- Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk ACARE home controversially closed after Government cuts could re-open as a PS6m health complex and housing for older people.
Customers at Midland Heart's Broad Meadow and Willowfields beat 300 other housing schemes from all over the UK, to win the gold awards for the standard of homes and care they provide at the prestigious EAC National Housing for Older People Awards 2012.
A draft report says: "There is strong demand for extra care housing for older people due to the closure of three residential homes and this is expected to grow as the proportion of over 85 year olds in the population increases.
Measures to end the "national scandal" of homes lying empty and to improve the quality of housing for older people will also be announced.
High Moor Court is supported housing for older people run by Anchor Trust, and Robert has been in constant contact with them since the lift first broke down.
The project has been commissioned by Lench's Trust, a charity which is dedicated to providing care and housing for older people in Birmingham.
We provide housing for older people who are in housing crisis and we have a FRIENDS: Caoimhe and Seamus dedicated team of volunteers who support people in the community who are experiencing isolation and loneliness.