Multiple HCR programs were leveraged to make 330 Riverdale a reality, including funds from the Housing Trust Fund Corporation and the Housing Finance Agency.
What does HTFC stand for?
HTFC stands for Housing Trust Fund Corporation (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTFC
We have 2 other meanings of HTFC in our Acronym Attic
- Hubble Tuning Fork (astronomy)
- Hyper-G Text Format
- Hypersonic Tunnel Facility (US NASA)
- How To Fight Or Support
- Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factor 4
- High Temperature Forced-Air
- Hard Tooled Functional Build
- Halifax Town Football Club (UK)
- Hawaii Tropical Flower Council
- High-Throughput Flow Cytometry (medical technology)
- Huddersfield Town Football Club (UK)
- Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union (Charleston, South Carolina)
- How the Fudge Did That Happen? (Polite form)
- How the Flip do You Know? (polite form)
- Hawaii Tropical Flowers and Foliage Association
- Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Group (Oak Ridge, TN)
- High Temperature Fast Flow Reactor
- Hawaii Tropical Fruit Growers (Hilo, HI)
- Humid Tropical Forest Inventory Project
- Haverford Township Free Library (Havertown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President, then Chair of the Housing Trust Fund Corporation - Deputy Commissioner, then Commissioner of Housing - Chair & CEO, Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation - Board Member, NY State Housing Finance Agency - Board Member, State of NY Mortgage Agency & Mortgage Insurance Fund - Board Member, NY State Affordable Housing Corporation - Board Member, Harlem Community Development Corporation - Member, Editorial Advisory Board of the Affordable Housing Finance magazine - Member, National Council of State Housing Agencies - Board of Trustees, The College of Saint Rose (her undergraduate alma mater).
These programs have been administered by separate public benefit corporations, including the agency, as well as the Affordable Housing Corporation, the Homeless Housing and Assistance Corporation, and the Housing Trust Fund Corporation.
Last month, a drive to find tenants for a new housing development North East created in partnership with the Housing Trust Fund Corporation and the New York City Division of Housing and Community Renewal on Myrtle Avenue, brought in over 6,000 applications for just 33 units of housing.
Permanent financing for the project is being provided by the Albany Housing Authority with additional funding from the New York State Housing Trust Fund Corporation and MMA Financial.
The program, which will be administered by the Housing Trust Fund Corporation and the Division of Housing and Community Renewal, will also create a community resource center to coordinate efforts between state agencies that administer main street revitalization resources and provide technical assistance.
Funding for the property was provided under the Federal Housing Tax Credit Program administered by the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal, with additional funding from the New York State Housing Trust Fund Corporation.
The project, which is being funded by the New York State Housing Trust Fund Corporation (NYS HTF), New York State Low Income Housing Credits, and the Dime Savings Bank, costs more than $9 million and is sponsored by the Christian Community Benevolent Association, a non-profit association under the direction of Reverend Dr.