Newark Commons: On May 17, CharterMac acquired a $14,300,000 tax-exempt Multifamily Housing Revenue Bond from New Castle County, Del.
What does HRB stand for?
HRB stands for Housing Revenue Bond (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRB
We have 48 other meanings of HRB in our Acronym Attic
- Hebraic Roots Bible
- Henry Russell Bruce (advertising agency; Iowa)
- Heuristic Register Bound
- High Rise Building
- High Risk Borrower
- High-Readiness Brigade (UN)
- High-Risk Behavior
- Highways Research Board (UK)
- Historic Review Board (various locations)
- Hot-Rolled Band (metal product)
- Human Resources Boosters
- Human Resources Branch (Canada)
- Human Rights Bibliography
- Human Rights Bureau (Montana DOL&I)
- Humanities Research Board (UK)
- Rockwell Hardness B Scale (also seen as Hardness Rockwell B)
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association (Virginia)
- Havana Rabbit Breeders Association
- Historic Red Bluff Association (California)
- HoofBeats Rare Breed Association