Richard Harwood, representing SAVE, said the campaign group was at the forefront of opposition to the previous government's now scrapped housing market renewal initiative, which saw swathes of terraced housing torn down in areas like Merseyside.
What does HMRI stand for?
HMRI stands for Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMRI
We have 3 other meanings of HMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Central Florida
- Hidden Markov Random Field (medical imaging)
- Housing Market Renewal Fund (UK)
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Heywood Model Railway Group (UK)
- HIV Molecular Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Homeopathic Medicine Research Group (EU)
- Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
- Hospital Medical Records Institute
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
- Hyundai Maritime Research Institute
- Hira Lal Mohan Devi Rita Gupta Institute of Technology & Management (India)
- Highland Medical Research Journal (Nigeria)
- Health Media Research Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Home Missions Regional Leader (staff member; Christian Reformed Church in North America)
- Hospital Municipal Rocha Maia (Portuguese: Municipal Hospital of Rocha Maia; Botafogo, Brazil)
- Haematological Malignancy Research Network (cancer)
- Her Majesty's Royal Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Housing Market Renewal Initiative (HMRI), a Labour initiative which powered a lot of development in Liverpool's most run down housing, ceased to be funded when the Conservatives came to power.
Labour pledged to fund the Housing Market Renewal Initiative until 2018.
The work follows the government's decision to axe the city's housing market renewal initiative (HMRI), which was supposed to see the demolition and redevelopment of swathes of homes in Anfield, Wavertree, Edge Lane and Dingle.
It comes after it was revealed that swathes of Liverpool's most crumbling neighbourhoods could be left derelict for years after the Government pulled the plug on the Housing Market Renewal Initiative (HMRI).
2bn housing market renewal initiative, aimed at revitalising property markets which have seen prices fall and homes abandoned.
Four years later he left the party in protest at the city's Housing Market Renewal Initiative (HMRI) which has involved demolishing many city terraces and leaving others empty for years.
ldp For Sport Business on your phone When the club's appeal against the original rejection was thrown out, a planning inspector said the project would harm the city's Housing Market Renewal Initiative (HMRI).