On top of the abolition of the Housing Market Renewal Fund, this will disadvantage our authorities, and many others in areas requiring sustained market renewal.
What does HMRF stand for?
HMRF stands for Housing Market Renewal Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMRF
We have 1 other meaning of HMRF in our Acronym Attic
- His Majesty's Royal Communications (Jordan)
- Human Mobility Research Centre (Queen’s University and Kingston General Hospital partnership; Ontario, Canada)
- Health and Medical Research Council of Queensland (Australia)
- Hydrocolloid Moisture-Retentive Dressings
- Hassan Mangalore Rail Development Company Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Hereditary Mismatch Repair Deficiency Syndrome
- Herbal Medicines Research and Education Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center (Florida)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Central Florida
- Hidden Markov Random Field (medical imaging)
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Heywood Model Railway Group (UK)
- HIV Molecular Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Homeopathic Medicine Research Group (EU)
- Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
- Hospital Medical Records Institute
- Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than pounds 165m has been spent so far on rebuilding the North East's housing stock, but, because of the early ending of the Housing Market Renewal fund, at least pounds 24m-a-year of that, which was earmarked to be spent between now and 2017, is gone.
It is believed more than pounds 100m will not now be spent in Tyneside as part of the cancelled Housing Market Renewal Fund approved by the previous Labour Government.
NewHeartlands, the Merseyside Housing Market renewal agency, was yesterday told its bid for pounds 98m in funding from the Government's Housing Market Renewal Fund has been successful.
The dedicated housing market renewal fund - which would fund new builds in the city - was incorporated into the regional growth fund, which is worth only pounds 1.
Last year, the Government launched the Housing Market Renewal Fund to tackle the problem of abandoned homes and negative equity causing misery in areas throughout the North of England.
Councillor Richard Kemp, Liverpool's housing chief, agreed with the peer and said he wanted to keep people in the city through a housing market renewal fund.
She called for a housing market renewal fund with a budget of billions to help tackle the problem.