Those working in RRGs spend time and effort to creatively and innovatively service a specific industry and/or a homogenous group," said Dan Labrie, CEO of Housing Authority Insurance Group, parent company of the Housing Authority Risk Retention Group Inc.
What does HAIG stand for?
HAIG stands for Housing Authority Insurance Group (Cheshire, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAIG
We have 3 other meanings of HAIG in our Acronym Attic
- Hostile Aircraft Identification Equipment
- Houston Architecture Information Forum
- Hungarian Aviation Industry Foundation (Hungary; est. 2003)
- Houston Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Texas)
- Hancock Agricultural Investment Group (Boston, MA)
- Handball Association Illkirch-Graffenstaden (Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France)
- Harbin Aircraft Industry Group Co., Ltd. (Heilongjiang, China)
- HealthScience Archive Interoperability Group
- Hellenic Aerospace Industries Group (Greece)
- Hongdu Aviation Industry Group, Ltd. (China)
- Heat-Aggregated Human Immunoglobulin G
- Hmong American Institute for Learning (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hockey Alberta in Line (Canada)
- Honeywell Automation India Limited (Pune, Maharashtra, India)
- Houston AIDS Information Link (Texas)
- Houston Area Impala Lovers (94-96 Impala SS Car Club)
- Hydro Acoustic Information Link
- Helicopter Aircrew Integrated Life Support System
- Health Artifact and Image Management Solution
- Health Action Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Housing Authority Insurance Group began as a risk retention group, but has since evolved into a diverse organization serving public housing authorities.