According to news site NPR, Dominique's dilemma came to light after the man asked housing advocacy group Fondation Abbe Pierre for help dealing with his landlord.
What does HAG stand for?
HAG stands for Housing Advocacy Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAG
We have 70 other meanings of HAG in our Acronym Attic
- Hi And Goodbye
- High Assurance Guards (military information management assurance)
- High-explosive Anti-armor Grenade
- Highest Adjacent Grade
- Highest Adjacent Ground (US FEMA)
- Highly Academically Gifted
- HIV/AIDS and Gender
- Hokkaido Adachi Gakuen (Japan)
- Home Access Gateway
- Horticulture Association of Ghana (trade group)
- Huntington Art Gallery (Texas)
- Have A Good One
- Hispasat Advanced Generation 1 (satellite)
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (Tottenham, London, England)
- Heavy Armored Ground Ambulance
- High Altitude Global Amnesia
- Humane Association of Georgia, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Hydroxamic Acid of Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
- Hillingdon Action Group for Addiction Management
- Hotel and Guesthouse Accommodation Ordinance (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are the perfect representation of what went wrong during the housing boom," said Dina Levy, the director of housing advocacy group Urban Homesteading Assistance Board.
Despite the bill's bipartisan support and endorsements from minority housing advocacy groups, consumer and union groups, mortgage insurance firms and mortgage bankers, it faces numerous obstacles that make its enactment into law doubtful.
Issues such as statute of limitations (can a fair housing advocacy group file a complaint about a building constructed over eight years ago?