As a result of the fall, households below average income were 5.
What does HBAI stand for?
HBAI stands for Households Below Average Income
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBAI
We have 1 other meaning of HBAI in our Acronym Attic
- Homebuilders Association of Georgia
- Home Builders Association of Greater Austin
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago
- Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Home Builders Association of Greater Columbia (Columbia, SC)
- Home Building Association of Greater Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Home Builders Association of Greater Kalamazoo (Michigan)
- Home Builders Association of Greater Savannah (Georgia)
- Health and Behavior Assessment and Intervention (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Home Builders Association of Iowa
- Home Builders Association of Jackson (Mississippi)
- Home Builders Association of Jackson County (Oregon)
- Home Builder's Association of Kankakee (est. 1955; Kankakee, IL)
- Home Builders Association of Kentucky (Frankfort, KY)
- Heap Bounded Assembly Language (computing)
- Home Builders Association of Lexington (Kentucky)
- Home Builders Association of Louisville (Louisville, KY)
- Home Builders Association of Livingston County (Michigan)
- Hanging by a Moment (Lifehouse song)
- Health-Based Allocation Model (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fergus Cooper, from Save the Children, said: "The 2009-10 Households Below Average Income survey shows that in Northern Ireland 28% of children are growing up in poverty.
The charity has polled more than 1,500 people living in the government's Households Below Average Income bracket - including people using Coventry Foodbank - and found they are being hit hard as food prices continue to increase.
But the true figure, across Britain, stands at 500,000 according to the official report, Households Below Average Income.
The publication of the report is timed to coincide with the release of the Government's latest data on Households Below Average income today, which are expected to reveal an increase in the number of working people living in poverty.
The Households Below Average Income survey (HBAI) found consistent falls from 1998 in the number of children living below the poverty line but between 2006 and 2008 those numbers stalled.
Newcastle-based National Energy Action, a fuel poverty charity which campaigns for warmer homes, said a total of 750,000 children across the country live in households below average income.