8 percent according to the annual results of household labour force survey in 2010 in Turkey.
What does HLFS stand for?
HLFS stands for Household Labour Force Survey (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLFS
We have 2 other meanings of HLFS in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Firewall Language
- Habitat Limiting Factors Model (water habitats)
- High Land Falconeers Meeting
- Highway Land Use Forecasting Model
- Historic Lewes Farmers Market (Lewes, DE)
- Heart Lake First Nation (environmental consulting; Canada)
- Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust (India)
- Harrington Lesbian Fiction Quarterly
- Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development
- Hardened Linux from Scratch
- Home-Link File System Daemon
- Handball Loisirs Fontenay-Trésigny (French handball club; Fontenay-Trésigny, France)
- Hessische Landesanstalt fuer Umwelt (German: Hessian State Institute for the Environment)
- Hørselshemmedes Landsforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Association of the Hard of Hearing)
- Half-Life Guard (anti-cheat for half-life based games)
- Hand Launched Glider
- Hannibal-Lagrange College (Missouri)
- Hawk Logistics Group
- Headless Gutted (fish)
- High Level Group (NATO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An analysis of Household Labour Force Survey data, by Suzie Ballantyne, Simon Chapple, Dave Mare and Jason Timmins, examines the trigger events that move children into and out of poverty.
6 Household labour force survey for the period of March, 2010 (February, March, April 2010) can be found on TurkStat's web-site: http://www.
The Household Labour Force Survey is based on a stratified sample of about 15,000 private dwellings each quarter.