The survey was conducted in collaboration with the National Institute of Statistics (INE) in which the sample size doubles EUSTAT originally planned by the INE in the Household Budget Survey (HBS 2006) for the CA Basque.
What does HBS stand for?
HBS stands for Household Budget Survey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBS
We have 176 other meanings of HBS in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi Building Systems (Japan)
- Hitchin Boys' School (Hertfordshire, England)
- Hoboken Shore Railroad
- Hogere Burgerschool
- Hold Baggage Scanner/Scanning (airport baggage scanning)
- Hole-Burning Spectroscopy
- Home Based School
- Home Business System
- Hot Buttered Soul (Isaac Hayes album)
- Hotel Booking System (software)
- Hrvatski Badmintonski Savez (Croatian Badminton Association)
- Hrvatski Baseball Savez (Croatian Baseball Association)
- Hrvatski Biciklisticki Savez (Croatian Cycling Federation)
- Hrvatski Biljarski Savez (Croatian Billiards Association)
- Hrvatski Bocarski Savez (Croatian Bowls Federation)
- Hrvatski Boksacki Savez (Croatian Boxing Federation)
- Hrvatski Bridge Savez (Croatian Bridge Federation)
- Hyder Business Services
- Hydrodynamically Balanced System (drugs)
- Hydrogen Burn Survivability
Samples in periodicals archive:
TurkStat published the results of its Household Budget Survey, covering the years 2009, 2010 and 2011, on its website on Thursday.
In 2011, by contrast, the computation of the weights was mainly based on the data available by the Household Budget Survey.
The Household Budget Survey, carried out for the government asked 7,000 households about their spending between June 1999 and June 2000 and compared that with the last report of its kind in 1994-95.
Statistical topics include agriculture, balance of payments, banking, consumer price indexes, communication, construction, education, employment industry, household budget surveys, justice, population data, public health, public finance, trade, and transport and tourist movement.
Not comparable to Western countries' data Target population Employed persons Household Budget Survey Quality of data Very limited Sample size Representative of 90% of population; 28,285 households in 1989 Advantages The unique long-term and regular survey on household incomes and expenditures Disadvantages 1.
In particular, household budget survey data, with all their shortcomings, can serve multiple purposes for analyzing a host of distributional issues.