MADNESS lead singer Suggs yesterday called on fans to turn Dublin's Olympia Theatre into a House Of Fun this weekend.
What does HOF stand for?
HOF stands for House of Fun
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOF
We have 39 other meanings of HOF in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy on Flag (gaming)
- Height-Of-Function (altitude AGL at which the fuze functions)
- Heliocentric Orbital Frame (astrodynamics)
- Higher-Order Function (programming)
- History of Flight
- Hoffman Building (Alexandria, VA)
- Home Office Facility
- Honda Foundation (est. 1977)
- House of Flavors (Ludington, Michigan restaurant)
- House of Friendship (various locations)
- Hawaii Organic Farmers Association (Hilo, HI)
- Head of Finance and Administration
- Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue
- Hydrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Bromine, Iodine, Nitrogen, Chlorine (diatomic elements)
- Hall of Fame Classic
- Handicappers Outreach for Christ (nursing home ministry)
- Homeowners Financial Corp. (Troy, MI)
- House of Flying Cards (magician troupe; Florida)
- High Olefin Fluid Catalytic Cracker
- Household of Faith Community Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
House of Fun Weekender will take place on November 25 and 27.
The group, best known for singles House Of Fun and It Must Be Love, will be taking to the stage to rock out to new songs from their latest album, The Liberty Of Norton Folgate, and undoubtedly a few of the old classics too.
Summary: In its third week, the Big House of Fun is still the hub for all family members that are looking for fun in the heat of the summer.
We need to reinforce the message that school is a 'place of work' preparing youngsters for the world of work, where a work ethic is required - not a house of fun.
``Welcome to the house of fun," said Millwall boss Theo Paphitis before kick-off.