OTTAWA The House of Commons Finance Committee has recommended the privatization of reserve lands.
What does HCFC stand for?
HCFC stands for House of Commons Finance Committee (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCFC
We have 17 other meanings of HCFC in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Ltd
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs (US government)
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control
- Health Care Financing Administration Demonstration Project (New York)
- Harvest Christian Fellowship Arizona
- Home Credit & Finance Bank
- Huron County Farm Bureau (Michigan)
- Harambee Christian Family Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Harris County Flood Control District (est. 1937; Texas)
- Health Care Facilities Committee (various locations)
- Hull City Football Club (the Sleeping Giant)
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Harris County Federal Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union
- Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Harrods Creek Fire Department (Jefferson County, KY)
- High-Calorie/High-Fat Diet
- Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- Happy Charm Fool Dance Music
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the banks will be required to submit a public interest impact assessment to both the House of Commons Finance Committee and a similar Senate committee, both of which will hold hearings on any proposal.
And in November, the Canadian Ecumenical Jubilee Initiative (supported by many of the council's member churches) made a "Jubilee year" budget submission to the House of Commons Finance Committee.
22 message were about 30 Conservative MPs and cabinet ministers, including Minister of Employment and Immigration Barbara McDougall and chairman of the House of Commons finance committee Don Blenkarn.